The ABA takes the health and safety of our members, guests, and staff seriously. We know that the decision whether to attend a meeting is based upon a variety of personal and business considerations. We will continue to monitor a variety of sources, including the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and U.S. state and local health authorities for the latest public health updates, as well as applicable restrictions on events and gatherings. The ABA plans to hold this meeting in person, but reserves the right to cancel or reschedule this event, or convert it to a virtual event if health and safety restrictions require it. We will update the registrants and the website should the plans for this event change.
As a part of the registration process to hold this ABA meeting in person, every attendee is required to affirm their commitment to comply with the in-person meeting guidelines. Please review the requirements carefully prior to registering for the meeting. You will be asked to accept the following affirmations during the registration process:
- By registering for and attending the meeting, I affirm that I will comply with all CDC, federal, state, and local laws, orders, directives, and guidelines related to COVID-19 and attending a large gathering.
- By registering for and attending the meeting or any event related to the meeting, I affirm that I have read and will comply with CDC guidance related to hand sanitation, social distancing, and use of face coverings for my vaccination status. I affirm that I will follow any more stringent state, local, or venue requirements regarding hand sanitation, distancing, or face coverings in place at the location of the meeting at the time of the meeting.
- I will also follow all travel restrictions in place at the location of the meeting and my point of origin at the time of the meeting.
- I will not attend the meeting if I have tested positive for COVID-19, am experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with some who has COVID-19. If at any time I begin to experience symptoms of COVID-19, or am in contact with someone experiencing symptoms, I will immediately leave the meeting and inform the ABA.
- I understand no guests under the age of 12 are permitted at the meeting.
- If I bring a guest to the meeting or any event related to the meeting, I affirm that I will communicate the above listed requirements to each guest and secure each guest’s agreement to abide by the guidelines for their vaccination status.